Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Class Act

Wow! It is already Tuesday evening. The week is almost half over and I have yet to get crafty. So I hit Scrappin' - Along and got some supplies. Sherry had the most adorable themed school paper that I could not resist.



This picture does not do it justice. The papers have red foil embellishments that are not visible in the picture.

I haven't created anything this week....yet, but I have been busy planning classes and coming up with projects using my inspiration items.

In an effort to save money, our local school district has, for the past several years, had an early release day on Wednesdays. What an opportunity to start a Scrap Club (or two!) for Kids! The first club will be themed monthly paper bag albums! The afore mentioned paper will be our first album! Can't you just see it as a back-to-school album?!

My idea is that our club will meet once a month, make an album, and scrap some pictures into it. To get the whole ball rolling, in our first class we will make an album keeper out of an old cereal box! I am so excited. Of course we will have to use the Cricut! The possibilities are endless!

I am anxious to get started while the ideas are still churning!

Look for the album keeper and first album coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment