Friday, August 14, 2009

Let's Get Creative!

Join me on my journey as I Get Creative.

I love, love, love, to do paper crafts! Using my skills as a teacher and my love of repurposing (recycling), I am always coming up with something fun to create!

This week my 8 year old neice wanted to make something for her cousin's birthday, so we put our heads together and came up with a project. I had just taught a kids class at my Favorite Scrapping Store, Scrappin'-Along, and Kar thought that the paper bag album I had designed, would be just the thing!

Kar brought all of her scrap stuff with a few borrowed things from her mom, and we set about making the most adorable album ever! Kar is a very creative gal and has a design style that is uniquely her (I love this about her!), so this album really reflected her style, which I totally LOVED!

What a week of creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Well where's the picture of THIS little Paper Bag Album... I've seen it, but THEY haven't and it's too cute!! Please share :)

    ReplyDelete