Thursday, August 20, 2009

Takin' a Break

When I have a really crazy day I love to shout, "Stop the planet, I want to get OFF!." Not that I really do, it just makes me laugh and go on about life...

In addition to my Preschool, my husband and I own a Home repair business. I hold the contractor license and Cecil is the muscle (ok he does all the heavy work). Things have been totally slow and the state of Oregon has once again changed the playing field. Renewal time is just too stressful! I am happy to say that all the paperwork is signed sealed and delivered (almost it just needs a stamp!). Whew!!!

All that paperwork really zapped my creative juices, so I decided to spend most of my day with my neice Karlie. We played a computer game for most of the day (thanks goodness I have employees that allow me times to get away)! Besides Karlie and myself, Feona, and Miss T helped us out at different times. My hubby even got into it with Kar and Fe. What a great day!

It felt so good to have a day that I was able to take a break from the pressures of "stuff"!

I already feel relaxed and ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment