Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whew!

What a day! As a person who does not really enjoy shopping (Yes, I really said that!), I had a surprisingly pleasent day of shopping. My pantry is full, my tummy is full, and I am ready to roll with something creative!

I have several ideas on the back burner, but I need to get a few kits together first. A few weeks ago, I taught a class for kids called Clip-It! and I promised my friend and owner of Scrapin'-Along, Sherry, that I would put a few together for her store, so I had better get that done before I get sidetracked!




This is the finished project. My beautiful neice, Bailey on one side and her adorable sister Karlie on the other! These were so much fun to make! I really got a charge out of how everyone personalized their own. What a great gift idea for a grandparent!!
I personally had fun putting the kit together. I really enjoyed using my new "toy" a Cricut Expression. Love it!! I use it almost daily - Thanks Cecil - Love you! My husband suprised me a little over a month ago with the Cricut. His reasoning was "You needed it!" How right he was!! Anyhow, I was able to cut out all the flowers and stars (for the boys Clip-It!) and was done in record time.
Can't wait until the Monogram class in two weeks!! Cricut, here I come.......after I get the kits done!

1 comment:

  1. Denise, I LOVE your Blog... and, these pages you did are adorable!! So, if I need help with MY Blog, I know who to call. :) Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete