Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Let the Scrapping Begin

Finally! I have started a new project. I began working on my Wednesday Scrap Club for Kids projects.

Today I began working on the album keeper. I thought that this was going to be an easy project, boy was I wrong! I am fairly new to mod podge, oh sure I used it in the '70's (dating myself there), but I have not used it in a long time. Refreshing myself with the best way to go about it.

To begin with, it was difficult to get my paper to stay on the cereal box. I am not sure if I used to much mod podge or the paper was too thin or if the cereal box was not stiff enough. Whatever the problem is I am not digging it! The paper is wrinkled and it does not look like I thought that it would. Bummer!

I will have to consult with Sherry tomorrow to see where I went astray. So much for simplicity. Maybe I am just to done in from my busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment